Beachball Properties is a family-owned & operated vacation rental agency servicing the Alabama Gulf Coast. We specialize in family-friendly rentals in Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan, and Orange Beach, Alabama. We are the proud award recipients for “Best Vacation Rental Company” and “Best Vacation Rental Company at the Beach” for 2021 and 2022 “Best of Baldwin”, and 2019 Small Business of the Year. We offer a premier selection of condos, duplexes, and private homes that will fit any family size and most budgets in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan, Alabama. Our management team is made up of skilled business professionals who have years of experience and knowledge to back you up. Among our owners are husband and wife duo Ginger Harrelson, a licensed attorney, and Hunter Harrelson, a financial advisor previously licensed with both Merrill Lynch and Regions Bank before founding Beachball Properties. We pride ourselves on building real partnerships with our owners, guests, and community. Come Have a Ball at the Beach!
Being involved and giving back to our community is central to our family and our company. We firmly believe that supporting the area we service can only make it better for our owners, our guests, and our employees
Hunter serves on the Board of Directors for the Coastal Alabama Business Chamber. He is a member of the Orange Beach High School Business Council where he mentors high school students regarding entrepreneurship. He is also a member of the Gulf Shores Kiwanis Club, the premier service organization in our area since 1985. Additionally, he is a member of two Mardi Gras Organizations – The Mystics of Time and the Mystics of Pleasure – who support various community causes year long.
Ginger is the Vice President of the Pleasure Island Junior Women’s Club whose philanthropic mission is to clothe local children in need. Ginger also serves on the Dean’s Leadership Board for the University of Alabama College of Arts and Sciences where she sits on the Junior Scholarship Committee. She also mentors young women through the Coastal Alabama Business Chamber and is a volunteer for the American Heart Association.
Ginger and Hunter are the Chairs for the 2023 Baldwin Art for Heart Gala. Beachball Properties is also the presenting sponsor for the 2023 Gala, as well as the “Bring a Ball to the Ball” Sponsor. The 2022 Gala, where Ginger served as a member of the Executive Leadership Committee, raised $320,000 to support the mission of the American Heart Association. We also collected 208 balls to donate to local schools to promote physical activity.
Over the past year, Beachball Properties, has taken pride in being a sponsor for:
- The Beach Ball Drop at The Wharf
- The Kids’ New Year’s Eve Confetti Drop at The Wharf
- The Gulf Coast Hot Air Balloon Festival at OWA
- The Sand Castle Showdown at the Flora Bama (benefiting local children)
- Art on the Wild Side, Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo (benefiting “The Little Zoo that Could”)
- City of Orange Beach Freedom Festival at The Wharf
- Jasen’s Heart of Gold Foundation Event in Gulf Shores (benefiting families impacted by childhood cancer)
- American Heart Association’s Art for Heart Gala
- Pleasure Island Junior Women’s Club “Clothe the Children” Project
- Gulf Shores Dolphin Athletic Club
- Kiwanis Club of Gulf Shores
- Island Spirit Award Sponsor for Coastal Alabama Business Chamber
- Junior Leadership of Coastal Alabama through the Coastal Alabama Business Chamber
- 5th Grade Graduation for Pleasant Grove Elementary School
- Orange Beach Middle & High School PTO
- Frank Brown Autism Silent Auction Donor
- FloraBama Fishing Rodeo Kid’s Award Sponsor