3234 Dolphin Drive Gulf Shores, AL 36542
Mermaid's Cove - Experience total relaxation on your BEACH vacation at this exclusive beachside community.
Mermaid's Cove located in Laguna Key is an exclusive, end-of-the-road, private gated community adjacent to the 6,700-acre Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge. The isolated beach walks for miles along the Bon Secour are breathtaking! You can enjoy the luxury of having your own private community boardwalk leading out to the beach is just one house over. There is plenty of space on the private community beach for your company! The community resort style pool is also one house over. This property is a six (6) Bedroom, five (5) and a half (1/2) Bathroom, 3,300 sq. ft. home located one block from the white sugary sand beach of Gulf Shores.
Four (4) vehicles maximum. No parking passes required. Boats and trailers are NOT allowed in Laguna Key unless they can fit in the garage space.
Visitors not staying in Laguna Key are not allowed to use the facilities.
Primary Bedroom: King Bed (downstairs)
Bedroom 2: Two (2) Twin-size triple Bunk Beds (sleeping 6)
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: King Bed
Bedroom 5: Two (2) Twin Beds, One (1) Twin Trundle Bed
Bedroom 6: Queen Bed
Sleeper Sofa in Living Room (downstairs)
Mermaid's Cove is a 6-bedroom, 5.5-bathroom home located in the exclusive neighborhood of Laguna Key. The neighborhood is situated at the very end of West Beach in magnificent Gulf Shores, Alabama. Mermaid's Cove comfortably accommodates up to 19 guests.
The gated neighborhood of Laguna Key has a community tennis/basketball court, outdoor pool with fountain feature, fishing pier located on Little Lagoon, as well as a boardwalk with private direct beach access. The community is low-density making the neighborhood perfect for a bike ride or evening stroll.
As you approach Mermaid's Cove, your eyes will be drawn to the large, Gulf-facing balconies on both the first and second floors of the home. You can enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail with peek-a-boo views of the Gulf from one of the numerous chairs on either one of the balconies. The home is conveniently located right by the private beach access board walk. It is one home over from the community pool and tennis court.
As you enter the front door, you’ll find yourself in the spacious main floor living area with built-in cabinets and large fireplace. Two comfy chairs sit on either side of a Sleeper Sofa, all facing a large HDTV. Just off of the living area is the spacious Downstairs Primary Bedroom with a King bed, HDTV, private balcony access, and a private bathroom suite with a soaking tub, walk-in shower, toilet closet, and double vanities. To the left side of the living area is a hallway half bathroom and stairwell leading down to the garage or up to the second floor. The kitchen is fully equipped with all pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates, and glassware you’ll need to make yourself at home during your Gulf Shores vacation. On the main floor, there is also a dining area with countertop seating, a laundry room, and a rear facing screened in porch. Just off the porch you will see the custom-built boardwalk that leads to the community pool, tennis, and basketball.You will also see the community fishing pier close by.
Upstairs at Mermaid's Cove there is a common area den with a large couch, two lounge chairs, and a HDTV. Surrounding the upstairs den are 5 separate bedrooms. The first bedroom to your left is the bunk room with two twin-sized triple bunk beds and a private bathroom with a separating door from the vanity to the tub and toilet. Clockwise, the next guest bedroom has a Queen bed, plenty of storage, and a private bathroom. The next bedroom to your right is the upstairs primary bedroom with King bed, HDTV, private balcony access, and a private bathroom with a soaking tub and shower. The last two bedrooms share a hall bathroom, and both have a balcony access door. The middle room has two twins with a trundle twin underneath one bed. The final upstairs bedroom has a Queen bed and HDTV.
- New owners Spring of 2022 who completed modern luxury renovations
- Fully equipped kitchen including a Nespresso machine, Keurig, regular coffee pot.
- Two large refrigerators and an additional ice machine
- Business grade free Wifi, cable, and Roku TV options in every room for streaming services
- Two charcoal grills to enjoy a cookout
- Garage parking for 4 vehicles with side space for all your beach accessory storage
- Shower outside to clean off after a fun beach day
- Garage covered sand play space in front of parking for kids to have their own little beach on a rainy day
- Puzzles, board games, books, card games, and full poker set
- Community pool just steps away with a clubhouse and restrooms for your convenience
- Jacuzzi bathtub in downstairs master
- Washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave
- Outdoor seating on front and back porches
- Private beach access steps away
- Ping pong table with accessories under covered garage play space
- Pack n play
- Baby umbrella stroller
- Baby high chair and plastic kitchen supplies for kids
- Baby gate if needed for stairs
This property is located at 3234 Dolphin Drive in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
THE BEACHBALL DIFFERENCE:
From the Flora-Bama to Fort Morgan, BEACHBALL PROPERTIES is here to help you enjoy your next beach vacation at one of our premier condos, duplexes, or private homes in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan, Alabama. Family-owned and operated, our team works diligently to ensure that your entire Alabama Gulf Coast getaway is hassle-free and fun from reservation to check-out.
Every property in our portfolio has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you. During your stay, a BEACHBALL PROPERTIES representative will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Book with us today and get ready to have a BALL at the Beach!
BEACHBALL PROPERTIES VACATION RENTAL POLICIES:
- RENTAL AGREEMENT: Tenant Vacation Rental Agreement must be electronically signed to secure your reservation. Please read carefully. This is a legally binding document.
- NO SMOKING: All properties are non-smoking.
- AGE RESTRICTION: Must be at least 25 years older to book a BEACHBALL PROPERTIES vacation rental. A person 25 years or older must be staying at the property for the entire duration of the booking. There will be no refunds issued for anyone booking under false pretenses.
- CHECK-IN: Check-in is at 4PM. Early check-in is not possible, sorry but no exceptions.
- CHECK-OUT: Check-out is at 10AM. Check out after 10AM will be charged an additional day.
- MONTHLY/SNOWBIRD RENTALS: Available from November through February. Call to ask about monthly rates.
- PARKING PASSES: Four (4) vehicles maximum. No parking pass required. The cost of parking passes is set by each Homeowner’s Association and is subject to change at any time without notice. U-hauls, trailers, boats, jet skis, buses, etc. are not allowed on property.
- CANCELLATION POLICY RELAXED: Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in shall receive a 100% refund of the amount they have paid. For cancellations between 14 and 30 days before check-in, 50% of the total reservation costs shall be refunded. For cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the beginning date of the reservation, NO REFUNDS will be issued. Refunds shall not be issued for late arrivals, early departures, or inclement weather conditions including hurricanes and named storms. We do offer optional travel insurance which we highly encourage all guests to purchase.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Guests receive a “starter pack” of laundry detergent, dish washing detergent, one trash bag per trash can, and travel-sized shampoo, conditioner, and soap per bathroom. Starter supplies are not intended to last for the duration of your stay. Linens are furnished but please bring your own beach towels.
- RATES: Rates subject to change up until time of booking. Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED BY: BEACHBALL PROPERTIES, located at 22989 Perdido Beach Blvd. Orange Beach, AL 36561. Come Have a Ball at the Beach!