Condo for rent
Wind Drift West 610
28760 Perdido Beach Blvd Orange Beach, AL
Wind Drift 610- Experience a truly relaxing vacation at this Beautiful, Caribbean decorated GULF FRONT VIEW condo!
Wind Drift 610 is a 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1060 sq. ft. is located in 28760 Perdido Beach Blvd in Orange Beach, Alabama.
Primary Bedroom: King bed
Bedroom 2: Two Twin beds
Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
For generations, the Alabama Gulf Coast has been vacation central for Alabamians -- and increasingly, people from other states. Known for its sugar sandy beaches, fish-laden waters, all-American charm and good value, the Gulf Coast is one of the most popular family vacation spots in the South earning the area the nickname of “Pleasure Island."
Located on Perdido Key Island, just east of the Alabama Point Bridge, Wind Drift Condominiums continue to be the sought after choice of families, both young and old, for their perfect beach get-away. Unlike may other condos along the Alabama gulf coast, Wind Drift is on a stretch of quiet beach neighboring a nature preserve giving our property the rare uncrowded beach we enjoy even in the height of the summer season. Wind Drift condos are low density buildings -- only 7 floors. You couldn't ask for a better beach view! Our 6th floor condo sits right on the beach and is just steps from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico! Our back door enjoys views of exclusive Ono Island- home of the multi- millionaires, and the numerous bays and rivers that abound the in the area.
Wake to the sun coming up over the Gulf coast as you beach comb for shells on our miles of wide beach or sit on the large balcony and watch the dolphins, pelicans, and blue heron as you drink your morning coffee. You may even see the Blue Angels practicing their maneuvers if they are in Pensacola. Spend the day in family friendly activities-playing or sunning on the sugar sand beaches, participating in water sports, golfing, shopping, sight-seeing or just relaxing at our beach side condo. Consider day trips to Mobile, Pensacola, Biloxi or New Orleans. There are marinas to take fishing trips or simply watch the boats come in each day. The Wharf, located on the Inter-coastal Waterway, features shopping, restaurants, a 15-screen movie complex, 10,000-seat Amphitheater and the tallest Ferris wheel in the Southeast. There are also several other family entertainment options with Waterville USA, putt-putt golf, go-carts, the museum at Pensacola Naval Station, etc. In Foley, you'll find the Tanger Center Outlet mall. There are plenty of great local places for a Gulf dining experience of every taste and budget or have a leisurely meal in our well equipped kitchen. Enjoy the night life in the area then return to the condo for moonlight over the Gulf of Mexico and let the surf lull you to sleep.
Amenities to enhance your experience include two swimming pools (one gulf side) and four lighted tennis courts. Wind Drift uniquely offers boat slips for guests, located across the street on Old River-you can even store your boat/jet ski trailer there or drop a line from the fishing pier! You can reserve rental beach chairs and umbrellas for the entire stay and savor your spot on the beach.
There is just so much to do in the Orange Beach community you really don't need more than this spacious 2BR/2BA fully equipped condo that sleeps 6. This condo directly faces the Gulf of Mexico and can be viewed from the balcony, family room, and master bedroom. The unit offers all tile floors throughout and very comfortable furniture decorated in a relax and come-put-your-feet-up feeling in the living areas. We have tried to equip our second home to make you feel comfortable and pampered during your vacation.
The fully equipped kitchen is complete with appliances, smooth-top range, and it has everything you need for your cooking convenience. There is a wet bar in the large open living/dining area and a family-size dining table. The living area flows out onto a spacious balcony with an additional dining area where you can enjoy al fresco meals. There is an in-unit washer and dryer. TVs are provided with cable except the front guest bedroom only has DVD capabilities and free high-speed WI-FI Internet access keeps you connected (if you want to be)!
The master bedroom with king-sized bed opens onto the balcony with a beautiful view of the ocean. There is a large walk-in closet. The large master bath has a separate dressing area. The second bedroom has twin beds and its own bathroom. The queen-sized sleeper sofa allows the unit to sleep 6 people.
If you don't want to spend a fortune, or race to the beach to get a place near the water, this is the perfect place. We enjoy a great lifestyle in Orange Beach. Come stay with us for a great vacation at a reasonable price. Plan now for a vacation you will enjoy. Make memories you will treasure!
This house is located at 28760 Perdido Beach Blvd in Orange Beach, Alabama.
THE BEACHBALL DIFFERENCE:
From the Flora-Bama to Fort Morgan, BEACHBALL PROPERTIES is here to help you enjoy your next beach vacation at one of our premier condos, duplexes, or private homes in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, and Fort Morgan, Alabama. Family-owned and operated, our team works diligently to ensure that your entire Alabama Gulf Coast getaway is hassle-free and fun from reservation to check-out.
Every property in our portfolio has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you. During your stay, a BEACHBALL PROPERTIES representative will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Book with us today and get ready to have a BALL at the Beach!
BEACHBALL PROPERTIES VACATION RENTAL POLICIES:
- RENTAL AGREEMENT: Tenant Vacation Rental Agreement must be electronically signed to secure your reservation. Please read carefully. This is a legally binding document.
- NO SMOKING: All properties are non-smoking.
- AGE RESTRICTION: Must be at least 25 years older to book a BEACHBALL PROPERTIES vacation rental. A person 25 years or older must be staying at the property for the entire duration of the booking. There will be no refunds issued for anyone booking under false pretenses.
- CHECK-IN: Check-in is at 4PM. Early check-in is not possible, sorry but no exceptions.
- CHECK-OUT: Check-out is at 10AM. Check out after 10AM will be charged an additional day.
- MONTHLY/SNOWBIRD RENTALS: Available from November through February. Call to ask about monthly rates.
- PARKING PASSES: _2 Parking Passes___ Are included with the reservation. U-hauls, trailers, boats, jet skis, buses, etc. are not allowed on property.
- CANCELLATION POLICY RELAXED: Guests who cancel at least 30 days before check-in shall receive a 100% refund of the amount they have paid. For cancellations between 14 and 30 days before check-in, 50% of the total reservation costs shall be refunded. For cancellations made less than 14 days prior to the beginning date of the reservation, NO REFUNDS will be issued. Refunds shall not be issued for late arrivals, early departures, or inclement weather conditions including hurricanes and named storms. We do offer optional travel insurance which we highly encourage all guests to purchase.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Guests receive a “starter pack” of laundry detergent, dish washing detergent, one trash bag per trash can, and travel-sized shampoo, conditioner, and soap per bathroom. Starter supplies are not intended to last for the duration of your stay. Linens are furnished but please bring your own beach towels.
- RATES: Rates subject to change up until time of booking. Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED BY: BEACHBALL PROPERTIES, located at 22989 Perdido Beach Blvd. Orange Beach, AL 36561. Come Have a Ball at the Beach!