- Our Blog
- > TRY INCREDIBLE SEAFOOD AT AN ORANGE BEACH RESTAURANT
TRY INCREDIBLE SEAFOOD AT AN ORANGE BEACH RESTAURANT
Thanks to their coastal locations, places like Orange Beach and Gulf Shores are the perfect destination for anyone looking for a beachfront escape. These Gulf Coast towns have everything you need to treat yourself to some much-needed R&R, including memorable adventures and fantastic vacation rentals from Beachball Properties. The waters off the shoreline are not only home to incredible things to do but also a wide variety of fish. Treat yourself to dinner at an Orange Beach restaurant to try some of this world-class seafood.
THE 5 BEST GULF COAST SEAFOOD RESTAURANTS
There are countless spots throughout Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, and the surrounding area known for plating up delicious seafood dishes. With so many options to choose from, you can try a new place every day!
- Doc’s Seafood has been an Orange Beach staple for over three decades. Enjoy a build-your-own platter at Doc’s Seafood Shack and Oyster Bar, or head to Doc’s Seafood and Steak for a filling surf and turf option.
- For a great date night option, head to Big Fish Restaurant. Known for its classy atmosphere, this spot is home to phenomenal sushi and other tasty seafood dishes. They have everything from tuna dip to pan-seared scallops.
- The Gulf’s Orange Beach location is on Perdido Beach Boulevard, which means you can enjoy breathtaking views while you dine. This spot features a seasonal menu that features the freshest local ingredients possible.
- Known for contemporary coastal cuisine, Cobalt, the Restaurant is found under the Perdido Bay Bridge. Take advantage of their happy hour specials like oysters and caviar, or browse the full menu for even more options.
- Voyagers Restaurant is home to coastal cuisine and panoramic views. This Orange Beach restaurant is known for authentic Gulf Coast cuisine created using sustainable seafood and other local ingredients.
CREATE A SEAFOOD SPREAD AT YOUR VACATION RENTAL
While there are numerous places throughout Orange Beach to dine on seafood, sometimes there’s nothing better than a homecooked meal. By staying at a vacation rental from Beachball properties, you have a fully-equipped kitchen at your fingertips. Stop by Lartigue’s Seafood to find incredible fresh seafood, seasonings, gumbo, and more.
Browse our inventory of Gulf Coast vacation rentals to find your perfect Alabama home base. With everything from condos to homes, we have the ideal rental for you in top towns like Orange Beach, Fort Morgan, and Gulf Shores. Call 251-968-8896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.