About BEACHBALL PROPERTIES
Welcome to BEACHBALL PROPERTIES, where your dream beach getaway becomes a reality. Founded in 2016, we’ve dedicated ourselves to becoming your choice for exceptional beachfront properties along the Alabama Gulf Coast. Our mission is to offer all “Beachballers” unforgettable experiences by connecting you with the perfect property for your next Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, or Fort Morgan beach retreat.
BEACHBALL PROPERTIES is owned by husband and wife duo, Hunter and Ginger Harrelson. BEACHBALL began when Hunter and Ginger acquired a small portfolio of 14 properties. Over the last 8 years, BEACHBALL’s portfolio has grown to over 300 properties by providing exceptional guest experiences and by leveraging social media marketing, community outreach, and word-of-mouth referrals.
Prior to BEACHBALL, Hunter worked as a financial advisor for both Merrill Lynch and Regions Bank. Ginger is an attorney who previously worked at an insurance defense firm and later for the City of Orange Beach. They happily reside in Orange Beach, have two children, and a golden retriever.
At BEACHBALL PROPERTIES, we specialize in:
- Vacation Rentals: Discover a wide range of properties, from cozy beach cottages to luxurious beach-front homes and condos.
- Property Management: Professional and comprehensive services for property owners.
- Property Cleaning: Clean Bed Commitment; All linens are sanitized and laundered to EPA standards every clean, every time. BEACHBALL owns and operates our own state-of-the art commercial laundry facility, so our guests and owners have peace of mind that we control the cleaning process from start-to-finish.
- Property Maintenance: We have a dedicated team of 6 full-time maintenance personnel to handle any issues that may arise 24/7.
- Real Estate Sales: Expert guidance in buying or selling beach investment properties.
Community and Partnerships
Community involvement is central to our family and our business. In 2023, we were honored to serve as chairs for the American Heart Association’s Art for Heart Gala where we raised over $320,000 to support the mission of the AHA. Ginger is currently serving as the President of the Pleasure Island Junior Women’s Club whose philanthropic mission is to clothe local children in need. Hunter is serving his fourth year on the Board of Directors for the Coastal Alabama Business Chamber. Annually, BEACHBALL is the presenting sponsor for several community events like the New Year’s Eve Kids Confetti Drop and the Wharf’s Independence Street Day Party. Hunter and Ginger are also members of Mardi Gras crews in Orange Beach who support various philanthropic activities throughout the year.
What Sets Us Apart
Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction sets us apart. We believe in creating personalized experiences, ensuring that every client feels part of the Beachball family. We affectionately say that we provide service with a “hug and a handshake” to every “Beachballer.” Our properties aren’t just rentals; they are homes filled with warm memories and expert care.
Happy Clients, Happy Memories
We have a 4.7 star rating on Google with over 1,833 reviews. Hear from our satisfied customers:
- “Property management is easy to work with, quick responses, friendly and accommodating. I love great customer service.” – Diane
- “Beachball Properties has an awesome staff, friendly, and well kept accommodations. Won’t rent through anyone else.” -John T.
- “Easiest booking experience and the room was exactly how it was described, if not better.” -Cory J.
- “Everything was so smooth. Our condo was absolutely perfect and we didn’t have any issues before, during or after our trip. We can’t wait to book our next family vacation with Beachball!” – Leanne
- “We truly appreciate the effort this team puts into our condo. The best decision regarding our property was placing it with Beachball Properties!” – Tommy D.
- “What a great property management firm. They do exactly what they say!” – Sandra
- “Wonderful people and work ethic! Best any owner could hire. Everyone is thoughtful and friendly. They go above and beyond any expectations you will have!” – Kay
- “We own a condo at The Palms, and our experience with Beachball Properties has been excellent. We switched from another company in March of 2021 due to excessive fees that affected owner revenue. Since switching to Beachball, our reviews are all 5-star and our revenue is up. Their maintenance staff is top-notch! I highly recommend this company for managing your investment!” -Jennifer
- “I had a great experience dealing with Beachball Properties. The rental was very nice and clean.” -David
Get in Touch
Ready to experience the BEACHBALL difference? Contact us locally at 251-968-8896 or by email at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and Twitter and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on our latest properties and offers.